- Client Center
Foresite Realty Partners' development division has the professional team, financial strength, industry relationships and experience to execute development or redevelopment projects of all sizes and virtually unlimited complexity. The principals of Foresite have over 20 years of experience in the most fundamental and challenging project designs, schedules and means/methods.
Foresite's principals have been involved with the development of more than 15 million square feet of space including: office, retail, industrial, multi-family residential, hospitality, parking garages, as well as mixed-use and specialty use facilities such as medical office. Attention to detail, understanding the highest and best use, and thinking outside the box while being efficient, responsible and incorporating the most advanced technology, are among the hallmarks of all Foresite's projects. The firm's unique talent in value engineering, mitigating risk in the capital markets and securing various forms of municipal incentives ensures delivery of a project that is on time and within budget.
In addition to development in our owned portfolio, Foresite takes a comprehensive approach in providing third party development services. Foresite provides professional guidance concerning all aspects of development, including land acquisition, the zoning process, building code review, infrastructure improvements, design and construction management, value engineering and transition to operational management in order to create the optimum environment for living and working. Foresite's experience as a successful property owner, manager, broker, consultant and developer is unique in the industry. Foresite's ability to be innovative and flexible while maintaining disciplined strategies helps position projects for long-term success by addressing the needs of its investors, lenders, tenants, service providers, governmental agencies, communities and other interested parties.
The firm's development services are all encompassing and we continue to challenge ourselves each day to improve upon our performance, mitigate any problems and maintain an enthusiastic passion for our careers.
Our Development Services may include:
- Municipal approvals and zoning
- Construction accounting and reporting
- Draw coordination and documentation
- Construction, Architectural and Engineering Contract negotiation
- Architectural design, coordination and value engineering
- Development budget preparation, monitoring and forecasting
- Project Scheduling
- Financial proforma development (hard and soft costs)
- Site Selection and evaluation
- Environmental review and analysis with emphasis on special and hazardous waste
- Secure municipal incentives (TIF's, tax credits, rebates, abatements, waivers)
- Property Management, operations, transition and turnover
- Public relations, marketing and advertising
- Feasibility studies and economic analysis
- Project Management (Construction and Tenant work)
- Predevelopment Planning
- Construction and Subcontractor buyout
- Financing (land, construction and permanent)
- Energy Efficiency analysis and technological innovation (green roofs and LEEDS designation)
- Site coordination-means and methods
- Union negotiations and work rules
- Public Utility easements and service
- Securing Development related Insurance